Granola Energy bites
Updated: Jun 3
These bites are so yum, so easy and so nutritious it’s unbelievable!
8 large soft dates
1 cup any Fitlicious flavor Granola (we love Cranberry Pistachio and Cacao Maple Granola)
1-2 Tbsp natural Peanut Butter
1) Pit the dates and discard any loose dry skin
2) Place the dates in a food processor and pulse until they look like breadcrumbs
3) Next, add the granola and 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Pulse again. If mixture feels dry you can add more peanut butter
4) You should be able to smooch some into a ball. Use a cookie scoop to ensure you have similar size balls. Make balls and leave on a plate uncovered for 30 minutes.
5) When the outside is aired and feels dry to touch. Store them in a cookie jar or keep in the fridge.
Incredible as a snack, after meal treat or post workout energy. These will stay for a week outside the fridge or up to three weeks in the fridge.